703 West Burlington Avenue
Fairfield, IA 52556
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationBusiness Hours TBA Soon
Taco John’s has been serving originally bold Mexican flavors since 1969. Mexican food is a high growth category in the QSR segment, with guests looking for an alternative to the standard burger, sandwich and chicken fare. Taco John’s has generated a cult-like fan base for its signature tacos, burritos and Potato Olés®. We target all three day-parts: breakfast, lunch and dinner; and offer original options for the growing afternoon and afternoon and late night snack occasions.
With an experienced management team and new business approach, Taco John’s is poised for dramatic growth. From menu innovation to marketing to restaurant operations, Taco John’s is committed to approaching business in an unapologetically original way that excites and energizes guests.
If you are looking for an original alternative to the standard QSR fare, and a brand poised to capitalize on the high growth Mexican category, Taco John’s is the opportunity for you.
- Privately owned with more than 400 locations in 26 states.
- Approximately 97.5% of locations are owned by independent franchisees; the remaining restaurants are company-owned.
- Headquartered in Cheyenne, WY.
- One of the largest Mexican restaurant brands in America with a 45-year history.
- Ranked #61, an up-and-coming contender, in the annual QSR 50 by QSR News.